Windows Client installed but cannot see any resource found, why?

Hi,
I have installed my Twingate connector in my UnRaid server at my home network.
It is running with a green light triangle, and indicates it has started.
I have assigned 3 resources at my home network, router, UnRaid server, and AdGuard home.
Adguard home is running as a docker instance in my UnRaid server.
The problem is I cannot access my resources - http web interfaces, from my remote office.
That is I cannot access my resources located at my home.

The resources are not showing up on the Twingate Windows Client software, see the picture below:

The problem is my resources (my home router, unraid & aguard) cannot be found,
hence I cannot access their web interfaces:

Twingate-Windows-Client-No-Resource-found

I have included 2 twingate client log file links for you to download & troubleshoot,
as I am clueless about what is wrong with my configuration.
If you have a chance to reveal it, please let me know your findings.
Twingate.log file Key: xe1K_CA2elb-hPttEYXeMg0ds8-ZUsO_6pjaZmwEaHs
Twingate.service.log file Key: f5Wu75ZvN-HedD1UQNef1g9sciALHHqPlhiQra5KExo

Thank you.
Regards,
Wepee.

You seem to be blocking the clients access to the Controller.

System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 34.96.108.89:443

Is there anything else running that is stopping the client from getting to our controller?

[2023-05-01T23:46:06.614181+08:00] [ERROR] [client] Failed to validate controller url [ControllerServerValidator.ValidateAsync] System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions 34.96.108.89:443
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.InternalEndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndConnect(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetResponseCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
at Twingate.Client.Common.ControllerNetwork.Validators.ControllerServerValidator.d__5.MoveNext()
[2023-05-01T23:46:06.631720+08:00] [INFO] [client] Join Network validation status = UnknownError. Network = xxxx, Controller URL = https://twingate.com

Is my Aguard home running in my Unraid server blocking?
I have checked the logs, I cannot find anything unusual.

Here is the Twingate connector log:

Let my try turning off NextDNS at my office (where twin client software is located) and see it help or not

1 Like