I am able to connect to my network just fine via ssh. But when I try to connect to a web server, or via VNC - I get an error that the connection was reset. I did check the logs and nothing is jumping out at me. Any thoughts on troubleshooting?
Can you give me a bit more info about your setup:
- Are you SSHing into the same machine you’re trying to access the web server/VNC on or is it a separate instance?
- What OS(es) are you running the client on that’s failing?
- Are you connecting from an entirely separate network? Is it mobile or otherwise?
- How is the connector deployed on the network?
- What’s your tenant slug? ie the xyz in
xyz.twingate.com(feel free to DM me if you don’t want to post it publicly.)
Hello - I think I found it. The system that was hosting the connector was getting in the way, I started a fresh install and fresh connector and all looks ok so far. Sorry for the dust up!!