Commands to Setup Connector, when Chocolatey is already installed and the TwinGate Connector and Agent are installed

TwinGate Support and All,

I ran into a scenario where chocolatey is already installed, as are the TwinGate Client and Connector Packages.

Are the instructions, aside from the “installation” approach via Chocolatey to address the Connector Installation with Windows?

As Chocolatey and the Connector are installed, I was hoping to be able to configure a connector without going through the installation process as described below:

choco install twingate-connector ← DOS CLI Command

How Can I interact with the Connector in order to provide the following:

Connector name:
  Confirmation (`-y`) is set.
  Respond within 30 seconds or the default selection will be chosen.
fluorescent-gecko

Twingate Access Token:

Twingate Refresh Token:

Twingate URL:

mytenant.twingate.com

The reason, for the need for this, is I seem to be having difficulty getting it installed with Chocolatey already installed and other packages, and I was only able to install TwinGate connector by removing chocolatey, and other packages, and then performing the install of Chocolatey and the Connector Package as instructed.

In doing that way, everything works great, Thank you!

But now I need to be able to return the original environment and attempt to configure again.

Thank for any and all assitance with this!

Hi @justanotheruser, if I understood correctly, the Chocolatey-packaged connector is installed but you want to reconfigure it.

This should be possible - assuming the install succeeded all it does under the hood is install Multipass and automate the installation of the Twingate connector.

You should be able to open a PowerShell prompt and use multipass shell to get a Linux shell into it. More in the docs here.

Once you’ve got a shell into the connector instance you can treat the instance as a Linux-based connector. To edit the configuration you can run something like nano /etc/twingate/connector.conf (more info here).

I hope this helps, let us know how you get on and if you manage to solve the issue.