Anyone else having issues with Support?

We recently set up an MSP account and our company twingate account was moved underneath it. This was after testing for a while and we were ready to upgrade our account and pay for it as well as migrate other clients underneath.

The support, or lack thereof is a bit concerning. This has been going on for 5 days and no resolution. Just passing the buck to other teams.

Very frustrating. I think Twingate is great and want to support. I just wonder if things go south and I really need support for a client, that we will be left holding the bag.

hi @SMiTTY,

I would like to apologize for the negative experience with our support. This is definitely not the quality of service we strive for.

I am going to take immediate action and get the right folks together at Twingate to provide better service around billing questions.

I have located your specific case and have asked the team to address it with priority.

2 Likes

Good evening admin, am having issues joining twingate network using Appen. how can I solve this problem?

@Desmond you will need to reach out to your IT administrators for assistance on this, we don’t have any access to your workstation or remote admin tools. Just let them know what’s happening and they can help you :+1: